A leading financial services firm looking to expand their Model Governance group within the CCB Line of Business. This group is responsible for developing model risk policy and control procedures, performing model validation activities, providing guidance on a model's appropriate usage in the business context, evaluating ongoing model performance testing, and ensuring that model users are aware of the model strengths and limitations. Candidates should have 3+ years of relevant modeling experience along with strong quantitative and analytical skills (PhD/Masters preferred).
- Engage in model validation activities
- Liaise with CCB internal and external groups
- Maintain model risk controls for the CCB models & serve as first point of contact, help identify and escalate issues to ensure that their resolutions are sound and timely.
- Manage accuracy of Model inventory, ongoing model performance monitoring, model change control, and participate in discussions with regulators on model risk.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (PhD/Masters preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in model development or model validation in finance
- Knowledge of Machine Learning modeling methodologies preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Sound project management skills