Our client, a Century City based vertically integrated real estate investment manager, is searching for an Associate General Counsel to join their legal department. With over $1B assets under management and 33.5 million square feet of CRE properties across the Class A Office and Luxury Multi-Family asset classes, the firm is looking to grow and acquire additional properties / manage their existing CRE portfolio and is in need of a second attorney. The position will report directly to the General Counsel, and will assist in managing the existing legal department, comprised of two paralegals. Below are select responsibilities and qualifications of the AGC:
Select Responsibilities of the Associate General Counsel:
- Draft, review, and negotiate leases, lease amendments, and other ancillary lease documents
- Assist with acquisitions, dispositions, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
- Assist internal clients in the handling and disposal of landlord tenant disputes
- Assist with general corporate matters, including forming LLCs, Corporations, etc.
Select Qualifications of the Associate General Counsel:
- 3-4 years of experience with real estate law, either with a law firm and/or as in-house counsel
- J.D., ABA Accredited Law School
- Strong management skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
If your background and experience matches the above, please do not hesitate to apply and/or reach out directly