Salary: £ 105,000 - £120,000
My client, a global Investment Bank is looking to hire an Associate dedicated Investment Banking Associate to their growing FIG team. If you are an Associate level candidate coming from a strong M&A and ECM background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Even if you do not have direct sectorial experience, they want candidates who are passionate about the space and want to join an elite and growing platform.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting material supporting corporate finance advice.
- Familiarity with trends and developments in the UK financial institutions sector.
- Work closely with Analysts and Associates to produce focused well-argued presentations and thorough supporting analysis.
- Great communication and pitching skills.
- Developing technical expertise on the regulations and constraints governing the industry.
- Financial modelling (discounted cash flow and discount model) and valuation skills are essential.
- Understanding of the FIG sector, products and markets.
- Be able to produce technically excellent written materials - prospectuses, credit committee memos, investment banking committee memos, client pitches.
- Technical and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented individual with outstanding organisational and project management skills. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure.
- Dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
If you are an Investment Banking Associate that is looking to join a global and growing team, please apply today!