We are currently working with an International Bank. They are in search of an Associate to be a part of their dynamic team based in Singapore. This is a new Associate opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Associate Investments professionals to potentially be part of this International Bank.
Responsibilities of an Associate:
- Prepare financial models, underwriting including due diligence, preparing of investment memos
- Evaluate and execute on investment opportunities
- Coordinating with internal & external stakeholders in carrying out investment activities
Requirements of an Associate:
- At least 3-5 years prior experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of the investment process
- Exposure to the Energy or Natural Resources industry will be advantageous
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)