- Guide, motivate and oversee all staff in the trust administration team to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the company or clients.
- To manage the day-to-day administration of the Private Client team specifically covering a varied and complex portfolio of trust structures, and to maintain a wide knowledge and understanding of trust and corporate administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
- Act as a Director on a number of client companies.
- To develop close working relationships with all clients within the Corporate Services and Fund Services teams, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact.
- To ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business and to ensure operational workloads are being managed effectively to minimise risk to the Group
- Work closely with Business Development Director with the on-boarding of new business within the Group.
Back to jobs