A Top American Investment Bank is urgently hiring an Associate-level Credit Risk Model Developer to join the firm's Consumer Lending Division for their Dallas office.
The hire will cover the development and monitoring of risk models for PD, LGD, and EAD parameters, working across model validation and implementation, data programming in SQL and Python, and independently carrying out their own projects in regards to model development.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 4-6 years of hands-on model development experience in credit risk, and strong quantitative and programming skills in Python.
- Developing and monitoring risk models and segmentation for retail exposures (PD, LGD, EAD, etc.)
- Quantifying Basel parameters utilizing the models and segmentation
- Model documentation, implementation, and validation activities
- Independently carrying out projects for credit risk model development
- 4-6+ years of experience in model development
- Experience with PD, LGD, and EAD models
- Strong quantitative and technical skills
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (ex: Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, etc.)