Model Validator, XVA CCR & IM Models (Associate-VP) | Large Multi-National Bank | London
Selby Jennings has partnered up with a top tier multi-national bank to help build out their model validation team. We are looking for individuals with PHDs or MSCs in highly numerical subjects and knowledge of coding (ideally C++). This role is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and driven model validator to join a rapidly growing team that can provide key development to your career and your future growth within the risk space.
- Perform in depth technical model validations of models covering pricing, market and counterparty credit risk of derivatives spanning all asset classes
- Build benchmark models and conduct testing and develop standardised model testing frameworks
- Work with stakeholders across business to ensure that counterparty risk models are properly reviewed and validated
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- PHD or MSc in highly numerical subject
- Some experience in either a model validation or model development role covering pricing, or risk modelling for derivatives a plus
- Knowledge and some practical experience of coding, ideally including C++ but other languages would be consider
- Strong writing skills with ability to present conclusions and recommendations from technical projects to a less technical audience
- Head of XVA Trading
- Head of CCR Risk Management
- Head of Prime Brokerage
- Heads of relevant model development teams.