A $5B+ asset manager in Seattle is looking to add a Sr. Associate/VP to their credit investment group.
- 3-6 years of Investing exp (IB, LevFin, Underwriting/Modeling Credit Investments)
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics or a related field
- MBA/CFA preferred
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Work with the private credit and hedge fund group
- Hybrid in office mandate (3 days in office/week)
- Drive, evaluate, and monitor new and existing investments, including financial modeling, proprietary research, supporting idea generation, and creating investment memos for presentation to the IC