A vertically integrated real estate investment firm is seeking at add an Asset Management Associate to their team in Atlanta, GA. They are a highly active team with properties across the US focused mostly in the retail, office, multifamily, and mixed-use space. You would be able to come in and hit the ground running with direct communication to senior management and work closely with transaction teams across different regions.
The Asset Management Associate will....
- Support acquisition due diligence and onboarding, and property management
- Provide analytical ownership and supporting oversight of asset management functions, including regional and property strategic planning, leasing strategy, lease negotiations, property operations, portfolio budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with managing third-party business plan execution teams including leasing, property management, legal, due diligence, valuation, and lender partners
- Partner with investments team on underwriting potential acquisitions as well as post-contract investment due diligence and onboarding
- Collaborate with the Execution Team to evaluate capital improvement projects, deferred maintenance, and new sources of revenues
The Asset Management Associate should have...
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate Asset Management
- Understanding of and experience with real estate underwriting, operations, capitalization and principal ownership
- Excellence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred; Advanced Excel modeling experience required
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills