Do you enjoy being a part of a company that truly cares for your career growth and development? A role where you are constantly being challenged and growing your actuarial skill set? A top Global Insurance firm is looking for an Associate Actuary to join their Student Rotational Program within the Pricing/Product development space!
What you'll be doing…
- Depending on area assigned, develop pricing or valuation tools, prepare state filings, financial reports and tax returns.
- Regularly communicate research findings and analysis to management
- Perform analysis of emerging experience, monitor marketplace and economic trends and review implications
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA working towards FSA
- Hands on experience with current technology (excel, one programming language, plus mainframe systems or database utility)
- A minimum of two years hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of business analysis, pricing, valuation, ALM or corporate experience.
What makes this role special…
- Outstanding growth and management opportunities
- You will be regularly interacting with C-Level stakeholders and management
- Working at a leading Global Insurance firm