We are currently representing an European Real Estate Investment Manager with a AUM of €48BN, providing direct and indirect investments in residential and commercial properties in Europe.
They are looking to add an associate to their accounting and finance team.
- To be able to adequately review third party book-keepers management accounts
- To be able to support transactions from a Fund perspective, fully understanding the tax structuring and mechanics of transactions
- To have a good working knowledge of all types of taxes (direct and indirect)
- Manage audits, tax declarations and board meetings, organising resolutions and, where regulatory requirements in other jurisdictions are required
- Manage the inputs from third party service provider
- A UK part Qualified Accountant - CFA/ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA etc.
- Ideally with 1-2 years of relevant (real estate) experience
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Fluent in English and has good communication skills.
- Having a European Language is a plus.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!