An Atlanta Based Private Equity Family Office is looking to add an Associate to their investment team immediately! Founded in 2012, they have $150 million in AUM and invest in industrials companies with focuses in construction or electric components distribution.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in the industrials sector