- Support relationship managers in performing various client transactions and delivering high quality customer services to high net worth clients.
- Act as a key contact, both external and internal, for clients' daily operational enquiries.
- Involve in executing clients instructions, performing account opening procedures, preparing and collecting documentation from clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions, and coordinate with relevant teams when required.
- To assist RMs in updating and tracking client documentation to meet KYC requirement.
- Relevant University degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant banking experience (Private banking experience will be an advantage)
- Strong investment product knowledge and experience with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA/SFC.