- Proactively provide support to a Private Banker in administrative duties and operational areas in servicing North Asian H& Ultra-High Net Worth clients. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Credit modifications
- Account documentations
- Managing investment orders & remittances
- Handling KYC/AML and on-boarding prechecks
- Act as a regular contact point with clients on all accounts and transaction queries, with a focus on delivering superior customer experience and relationship building
- Ensure that all business activities comply with the regulatory framework and that the company's policies and procedures are adhered to in all processes
- Work closely with other departments in ensuring accuracy of client data
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimally equipped with 3 years of experience in servicing a base of HNW & UHNW clientele
- Qualified for CACS Papers 1 & 2
- Proficiency in both English & Mandarin (written & spoken) and good communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with good organisation skills
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194).