A top global insurance firm is looking to fill an Actuarial position within the PRT space. This opportunity is going to play an integral part in company-wide decisions. My client is looking for someone with strong modeling skills to bring an innovative and unique perspective to a growing team. If you are interested in exciting actuarial positions, then this role will be the perfect fit for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining actuarial models and serving as the Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) Model Steward
- Ensure model governance and control is maintained around production models, to prevent unauthorized changes and ensure integrity of model results.
- Implement IFRS17 functionality for the PRT model, working closely with the IFRS17 implementation team.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Actuarial software skills - GGY AXIS experience is a key requirement or MG-ALFA experience is a plus.
- Strong actuarial analytical skills and problem solving ability
What makes this role special:
- You will be able to see your work positively affect the business
- You will be representing one of the world's largest life insurers
- You will be regularly interacting with C-Level stakeholders and management