A rapidly growing commercial real estate firm in Washington, DC is seeking to add an Asset Management Senior Analyst to their team. This role would allow you to be a key member of their real estate private equity team aiding the VP of Asset Management with a variety of different commercial property types. This role would be responsible for underwriting, market research, evaluating demand drivers that could lead to investment opportunities presented to senior management, and monitoring the existing portfolio.
The Asset Management Analyst will be responsible for...
- Track and analyze all aspects of local commercial real estate market
- Provide analytical ownership and supporting oversight of asset management functions, including regional and property strategic planning, leasing strategy, lease negotiations, property operations, portfolio budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the integration of the asset into the owenership's portfolio
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
The Asset Management Senior Analyst will have…
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including multifamily, senior living, mixed-use, retail, industrial, and office
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level analytical skills to run financial models
- Exposure to ARGUS and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills