A top regional bank is currently looking to further expand their Asset Liability Management team. This organization is known for its employee-centric culture, competitive benefits in the finance community, and great work life balance. This team is a high performing team working in a collaborative environment that offers a high level of visibility within the firm.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing interest rate and liquidity risk across the banks multiple lines of business. You will work with multiple internal stakeholders primarily across risk and treasury to ensure proper ALM monitoring. This team uses Bancware as its primary model, but you will also have ad-hoc project where you will use VBA and SAS.
- Use Bancware model to assess interest rate and liquidity risk
- Work in a collaborative environment with multiple internal stakeholders
- Work on ad hoc market risk projects
- 4-8 years of experience working in ALM, Market Risk, or Treasury
- Working experience in QRM, Bancware, or other ALM software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think independently and make strong decisions