We are currently representing a multi-boutique hedge fund manager.
They are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their Emerging Markets Credit team, here in London. This person would solely focus on Asian Corporates.
- Focused on fundamental, research-driven credit selection in Asia.
- The role is virtually entirely focused on bottom-up corporate credit research.
- Ideally this person will come from the buy-side
- Must have at least 10 years' experience, ideally more, as a Corporate Credit Portfolio Manager, with proven track record
- Expertise in the Asian Corporate asset class with a fundamental approach
- Good relationship management & communication skills
- Collaborate and share market views with team members and other portfolio managers
- An entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented mind
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail