A leading group in the hedge fund industry who are in the process of building out a large presence in Dallas as their ownership and C-suite relocate from NYC to Dallas for the next phase of growth in the organizations growth.
With a 25 year history of success and some of the most influential clients in the industry, this will be an opportunity to learn from the best and take the next step in your career in IT.
Benefits are 100% paid for by the organization also!
- Analysis of General Ledger and investigating how figures are being calculated
- Troubleshooting bugs and designing new processes and guidelines for the successful support of the business
- Query SQL database tables to complete tickets in a timely manner
- Daily stand ups to identify new processes and procedures with other members of the team for increased efficiency
- Working closely with teams within the org to support tickets by end users in an effective manner
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong financial and account product knowledge
- Analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to understand how each part of a problem relates to each other
- SQL experience and knowledge of databases in an enterprise environment
- Strong communication skills
- Above average IT literacy
Apply today if you can see yourself or a friend/colleague being successful in this role!