One of the world's leading private investment firms with over $160B in assets under management is actively seeking an Application Support Engineer to play a crucial role within their Capital Markets Technology team. This yields you an incredible opportunity to have a measurable impact on critical business needs, by participating at various levels in a broad variety of technology related initiatives from inception to implementation and support.
The Application Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Monitor and triage jobs / system integrations
- Collaborate with internal and third party vendors to drive resolution of product support / application support items
- Participate in corporate / firm-wide technology initiatives
- Research and respond to data inquiries
The Application Support Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years' experience in application support or related technical roles
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience working in (and administrating) Windows Desktop and Server environments
- Experience developing reports with an enterprise report development tool (SSRS, Tableau, Cognos)
- One of the best private equity and investment firms in the world, over $100B in AUM
- Tech-focused, cutting-edge firm with a lot of budget to pursue new tools and technologies
- Base salary, plus bonus, plus profit sharing
If you're interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply!