The client is a leading hedge fund manager with over $12 billion of net assets under management. They pride themselves on having a fun and collaborative environment.
The role itself:
The client is looking to add an additional Application Development Sytems Analyst to their team. In this role, you will help to build applications that enhance and improve Back Office Operations.
- Learn existing application and database framework
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and enhance application infrastructure and related operations
- Work with members of the Back Office to determine automation needs
- Develop applications in the approved technologies to meet all requirements
- Analyze, select, and integrate vendor software where necessary
- Adhere to current development processes including documentation, code standards, and testing
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external counter parties to ensure seamless integration is achieved when implementing or enhancing applications
- Work as a technical intermediary between Back Office staff and application vendors
- Experience with the .NET development platform, specifically C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with Microsoft technologies WPF and Web API
- Understanding of application design patterns, components, and abstraction
- Minimum 4 years of prior related experience preferably with a financial services firm
Please reach out to learn more!