Selby Jennings has partnered with a multibillion dollar hedge fund manager in the US. The firm is currently seeking an APAC convertibles analyst with strong experience analyzing companies in Asia. This analyst will focus on identifying quality businesses using a fundamentally driven and deeply analytical approach.
- Conduct detailed analysis of company reports and build complex financial models to generate investment recommendations in equities and credit
- Track and evaluate performance of portfolio companies
- Conduct company management meetings/roadshows/onsite visits and independently complete research reports
- 3-5 years of investment management/investment banking/sell-side equity research experience
- Fluency in Mandarin (verbal and written) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial modeling and financial statements
- Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly