An exciting Global Consultancy Firm is currently on the search for an Anti-Financial Crime Manager for their Berlin office.
- Disciplinary leadership of a team as well as managing projects in the field of anti-financial crime.
- Developing new areas of study, presenting your own concepts and solution models to pertinent decision-makers, and continually enhancing your knowledge of financial crime and your methodological abilities.
- Independent project environment and team planning and management, including forecasting and controlling the budget.
- Advising clients on how to comply with and put into practice regulatory obligations for bribery and corruption avoidance, Know Your Customer, fraud prevention, sanctions & embargoes, and anti-terrorist financing.
- Someone who has completetd their degree in econmics or a comparable course.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Someone who is open minded, team orientated and loyal.
- Several years of practical professional experience in the field of anti-financial crime in a consultancy firm or a bank.
- Someone who has had at least 3 years of leading a team.