- Conduct fundamental company research on private and public market opportunities with a focus on credit angle
- Perform due diligence on company capital structure and make recommendations on investment decisions as pertinent to publicly traded bond, loans, and instruments within complex structure capital structures.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with brokers, fund managers, sell-side research analysts, and institutional relationship managers to facilitate the firm's trading and investment needs
- 1-2 years of work experience from a restructuring, special sits, or credit-focused role within the financial services sector
- Degree holder from a qualified university
- Native speaker of Mandarin, Bahasa, or Hindi would be an advantage
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, and fluent in English