Salary: £55,000 - £100,000
Location: UK, London
My client, an International Investment Bank, is looking to hire a motivated Investment Banking Associate or Analyst level individual to join their team. With a focus on Renewables and Sustainable Tech, my client is looking for candidates that are passionate about the space and want to join an elite platform.
Inviting people with experience in Investment Banking (M&A) and Renewables. My client is also willing to consider candidates without experience in the space, but with a particular passions in the sector. Linguistic capabilities including spoken and written Spanish and/or Portuguese is appreciated but not required.
Outline of Role:
- Report to members of the Finance Team.
- Executing Corporate Finance Transactions such as M&A, Capital Markets, Acquisition Finance and Leverage Finance.
- Focus on areas such as energy transition, sustainable tech and cross-sectorial solutions.
- Support the team in assisting clients' needs, as well as generating strategic ideas and content.
- Building and maintaining productive internal networks
- Participating in training and own personal development
- Potential to also work from home.
- Fluency in English.
- Degree, preferably in Economics or a related discipline.
- Prior experience in Investment Banking / Corporate Finance focused roles is desirable.
- Knowledge of sustainable tech and renewables business model.
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a prestigious investment bank. If you have any questions, please email