Analyst Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Associate Salary: £105,000 - £140,000
My client, a global Investment Bank is looking to make the hire of a focused Investment Banking Analyst and Associate, to join their growing Energy & Infrastructure team in London. If you are an Analyst or Associate level candidate coming from a strong M&A background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Even if you do not have direct sectorial experience, they want candidates who are passionate about the Energy & Infrastructure space and want to join an elite and growing platform.
- You will operate across all IB products such as M&A, Leveraged Finance & Buy-Outs, IPO / Follow-on offerings and Debt Capital Markets.
- Gain experience in working across different geographies in both developed and emerging markets across EMEA and beyond.
- Exposed to key global Energy & Infrastructure clients.
- Opportunity to work across diverse verticals in the energy, infrastructure and energy transition space.
- Proven modelling and technical skill-set
- Experience of the sector, products and markets of the sector
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to produce excellent technically written materials - prospectuses, credit committee, investment banking committee memos, client pitches
- Problem solving skills and ability to help colleagues and give advice
- Outstanding organisational skills combined with proven ability to manage work effectively, multi-task and plan ahead
- Able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way - in particular with regard to technical issues
- Able to work fairly autonomously with limited supervision, self-reliant, great common sense
- Outstanding project management skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
If you are an Investment Banking Analyst or Associate that is looking to join a global and growing team, please apply today!