A very well-established asset manager working across continents is seeking an AML Compliance Officer for their compliance team sitting in Luxembourg. This client targets investments across multiple asset classes in sustainable products and is truly one of the pioneers in this space.
- Deputise the Head of AML across borders.
- Stay up to date with regulations relevant to Anti-Money Laundering topics in Luxembourg and across borders.
- Draft policies and procedures related to AML/CTF and ensure the implementation of these is successful.
- Advise the business on AML/CTF topics and liaise with the 1. line of defence.
- Manage the relationship with stakeholder and assist in the preparation of reports to Senior Management and the Board.
- 3-7 years of experience within Financial Services.
- Experience with Line of Defence and good knowledge of AML.
- Analytical abilities and clearly communicate findings.
- Fluency in French and English.