Our client is a Structured Products Boutique with offering across Europe (Madrid, Zurich and Geneva) who are looking for someone to lead the Structuring capabilities on Actively Manage Certificates. The boutique need to add an experienced Cross Asset Structured Products Structurer. The role offers a huge opportunity for an experienced and ambitious person who is looking to lead a team.
Key responsibilities of the AMC Structuring Lead role include:
- Structuring and pricing AMCs and Cross Asset Investment Solutions/Structured Products.
- Structure Solutions based on Institutional Client needs, mainly Independent/External Asset Managers and Family Offices.
- Work closely with Sales to create client-centric solutions.
- Using expertise to come up with innovative solutions.
Key requirements of the AMC Structuring Lead role include:
- Proven experience working in structuring (approximately 10 years).
- Knowledge of Actively Managed Certificates is essential.
- Experience leading a small team/training juniors is beneficial.
- Track record for developing a Structuring offering.
- Ability to help the develop analytical tools used on desk.
If you are interested in the AMC Structuring Lead role, apply online today or email