- Conduct and maintain research on managers and their strategies, companies, transactions, and industries that fall under the Asia Pacific private equity and real estate universe
- Establish a professional network with internal stakeholders, managers, clients and other third parties
- Collaborate with Investment Managements alternatives team and recommend attractive investment opportunities based upon our rigorous investment process
- Stay abreast of trends and news, maintain pro-active views, and communicate conclusions / recommendations concerning pertinent sectors, macroeconomic trends, and industry developments
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Participate in investment meetings and work closely with other Investment Management portfolio managers and analysts to share views on market events and analysis
- Become a key participant in the overall transaction cycle including, but not limited to, due diligence, financial modelling, investment committee approval process, legal and tax structuring, documentation, preparation of marketing materials, and sales and marketing
- Assist with the post investment portfolio management process through manager meetings, client reviews, internal reporting, etc.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.