An experienced Portfolio Manager at a globally leading, systematic hedge fund is currently looking for an experienced quant analyst/researcher, with alternative data experience, to join their team.
- Lead the team's efforts on ingesting and productizing alternative data, including but not limited to credit card, email receipt, clickstream, mobile app usage and other datasets
- Leverage said datasets to answer key investment questions for the team across different subsectors of TMT, e.g. Cohort analyses, alongside standardized KPI and revenue estimates
- Proactively surface differentiated insights across the team's coverage over time, particularly in second-order metrics
- Work together with team on analyses of team performance and trading patterns, as well as custom analyses on market movement and maintenance of team-specific tech infrastructure
- Recommend and help onboard new datasets as appropriate that can add valuable insights to team's coverage across TMT and Consumer.
- Demonstrated technical experience with market data, research data, and quantitative analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and Python (or other relevant languages) and experience building visualization dashboards (Tableau or similar)