Our client focuses on hiring brilliant minds in disciplines that are highly quantitative, analytical, research-oriented and demand excellent programming skills.
Algorithm Developers are responsible for building and maintaining the models that drive trading. A typical day involves applying rigorous statistical analysis to vast quantities of market and financial data to produce provably predictive trading models. You will run models live on our high-performance trading infrastructure, and analyze their daily performance to maintain ongoing profitability. Working in close collaboration with fellow algo developers and core developers, you will research, develop, and test novel order execution and model training methods to increase trading efficiency.
- Brilliant analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work creatively and independently on long-term technical problems
- Familiarity with the C++ programming language
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Math, CS, Stats, Physics, or related field
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- You can analyze and fix problems quickly
- You learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- You are a graduating senior, masters, or PhD student looking to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are available to start work in August 2023. If you are graduating at a later time, we encourage you to still apply through and check out their internship opportunities!
- Junior candidates with up to 2 years of relevant experience are welcomed to apply as well!
Our client has built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Their researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
They welcome a variety of expertise: mathematics and computer science, physics and engineering, media and tech. They are a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automation in every part of our organization-from trading, to business operations, to recruiting and beyond. They value openness and transparency, and celebrate great ideas from veterans and new hires alike.
Their goal is to find the best people and bring them together to do great work in a place where everyone is valued.