Our client a leading multinational bank require an Agile Project Manager at VP level to join them in London. This is an exciting opportunity which would allow a Project Manager ideally with knowledge of the Financial Services space / Capital Markets to make a mark and improve the agile methodology within the organisation. The successful individual for this opportunity with be the go-to person and coach agile for delivery within the IT department and other business areas.
- Deliver projects from start to completion
- Develop project plans, identify resource requirements
- Manage and prioritise requirements
- Chair and facilitate meetings
- Ensure the IT project delivery framework is being met by the project team
- Share and capture learning experiences with other members of the team
- Provide support to the head of CM IT project management.
- deliver own projects using agile and SCRUM techniques
- calling out any areas which are non-agile or prevent the organisation from being as agile as possible.
- Experience of delivering projects using agile
- Experience of training/coaching delivery teams in the use of agile.
- Knowledge of project and development life-cycles
- Waterfall project management experience
- managed IT and business focused projects
- Experience with JIRA / confluence
- Capital markets experience would be advantageous.
- Salary: £84,000 - £98,000 (plus a further 8% additional cash allowance)
- Pension: 10% non-contribution with a further 5% match
- Bonus - discretionary