My client company is a 50+ year old multinational manufacturing company with offices in Switzerland, Malaysia, and USA among others.
They're currently looking for an Agile IT Product Owner to join their fleet management team in Buchs, Switzerland.
- You'll have the chance to work in the offices in Buch, with a diverse and international team (plus beautiful mountain views!)
- Flexible hybrid working model, you have the choice to choose when to WFH/WFO.
- Salary range of CHF 120,000 - CHF 140,000 depending on experience.
- You are responsible for owning every outcome, decision and activity related to your product.
- You are the main point of contact for cross-functional teams regarding requirement definitions, analysis and design activities.
- You create user stories, write technical requirements and groom product backlog.
- Master's or PhD degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similarly technical related fields.
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages, especially German is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.