We are currently working with an Africa-focused private investment firm with an AUM over $3BN.
The firm invests in new business formations, growth equity investments, leveraged acquisitions, and structured investments in listed companies. The firm is based in London, Lagos, Nairobi, Luxembourg, and Paris.
- Supporting the team in all aspects of researching (reviewing annual reports, constructing financial models)
- Cover Africa-focused private investment
- Creating and defending investment ideas
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments
- 1-4 year's experience either within Investment Banks or PE covering African funds
- Deal Experience focused on Africa
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and has good communication skills.
- Having a African Language is a plus
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!