One of the worlds largest banks are currently searching for an expert in Anti-Financial Crime to join their team for a global-perspective role.
As an AFC Officer in this Global Team, you will:
- Support the Global Head of AFC-led correspondent Banking
- Deep-dive into the inner workings of correspondent banks, understanding their processes and organisation
- Liase with clients and senior stake-holders on AFC topics
- Work within the regulations of many different jurisdictions and regulatory bodies.
The ideal AFC Officer will have:
- 3 - 6 years experience within Anti-Financial Crime topics within Financial services or consulting
- Experience within correspondent banking is highly prefered
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
If you believe you could be interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.