- Help to manage a MO team on the full trade life cycle of all FICC business
- Work closely in collaboration with stake holders from key areas such as the Front Office and Risk Management
- Help to initiate and lead any ad-hoc projects within the department
- Work to identify issues/breaks and help to solve issues with the relevant teams
- A minimum of 5 years experience, management experience is preferred for AD and necessary for D level.
- Strong product knowledge of Fixed Income and Structured Derivatives. Knowledge on Money Markets/FX would be a beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- English fluency is required, Chinese skills would be highly beneficial.