Do you want to grow an actuarial career in a fun and challenging environment? A place that strives for organic growth and innovation? To work for a company where you can add value on a day-to-day basis? If you said yes to the above questions, this could be the perfect new role for you!
This role will be responsible for:
· Pricing and reserving on various products
· Performing qualitative and quantitative analyses for key projects
· Working cross-functionally with non actuaries to complete tasks
This candidate should have the following qualifications:
· 3+ years of actuarial experience (Health)
· Great communication skills and leadership skills
· 3+ exams towards ASA
· Working on new and innovative actuarial tasks on a day-to-day basis
· Collaborating with directors and chief actuaries to enhance the company's performance
· Being in the heart of one of the most innovative southern cities in the world
If you are interested in a Health Actuarial Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.