A top Health Re-insurer is looking to add seasoned Actuarial talent to their experienced Health Actuarial department. This role will assist with Underwriting and Product Management on a range of Medical reinsurance products including, Medical Stop Loss, Ancillary Benefits and Hospital Indemnity. The position requires a Health Actuary that has received their ASA designation or is close to receiving their designation and is ready for the next step in their Actuarial career. My client is one of the nation's top Re-insurers, with a unique design to help individuals and the community around them.
What you'll be responsible for…
- A range of products including Medical Stop Loss, Medicare and Hospital Indemnity.
- Trend reporting, predictive analytics and risk adjustment
- Presenting Actuarial findings to executives and the Chief Actuary
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA or near ASA designation
- Reinsurance experience preferred
- 5+ years of actuarial experience within the health insurance field
- Experience working on pricing, reserving and Trend Analytics
What sets my client apart…
- 35-hour work week
- Great Benefits / Work to life balance
- Excellent exam support and exam pass bonuses
- Casual work environment