A U.S. health care company is looking to hire an Actuarial Manager to lead a team and hold a variety of responsibilities, including managing annual program financial reconciliations, underwriting new value-based contracts, developing enterprise actuarial capabilities, and providing actuarial expertise to teams and stakeholders.
The Actuarial Manager will be Responsible for:
- Lead the development and delivery of executive presentations analyzing program performance, new value-based care contracting opportunities, and industry trends.
- Provide ongoing actuarial consultation and problem-solving support to internal stakeholders
- Manage special projects, working across the commercial integrated care analytics team to develop enterprise actuarial capabilities to manage risk.
- Bachelor's degree
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Minimum three years of actuarial experience
As the newest member of an intimate and growing team, you will have the opportunity for career advancement and extensive interaction with executives across the company.