Actuarial Director - Accident & Health
Are you looking to lead a team and make an impact within your company? Then this Director level opportunity may be a perfect fit for you. One of the nation's leading insurers is looking to add an actuarial specialist in specialty health products to their team.
In this role, you will be managing a team of 3 direct reports who will focus on a variety of products including Stop Loss, A&H, supplemental health, critical illness, AD&D, as well as Short and Long Term Disability.
What you'll be responsible for…
- The development of pricing tools and strategies for supplemental health and group life products
- Conducting actuarial studies for health or group life insurance products
- Taking charge of the hiring, training, and mentorship of junior actuaries for your team
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA with 8+ years of experience or FSA with 6+ years of experience
- Expertise in supplemental health or group life products
- Strong communication skills with 3+ years of management experience is preferred