An innovative healthcare company is looking to expand their Value-Based Care team by adding an Actuarial Associate.
This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Responsibilities of Actuarial Associate:
- Apply actuarial principles in leading value-based contracting efforts, including new deal underwriting and annual financial reconciliations.
- Lead the development and delivery of executive presentations analyzing program performance, new value-based care contracting opportunities, and industry trends.
- Provide ongoing actuarial consultation and problem-solving support to internal stakeholders
- Manage special projects, working across the commercial integrated care analytics team
Qualifications Actuarial Associate:
- 3+ years of health actuarial experience
- ASA designation (or on the cusp)
- Bachelor's degree in related field (I.E. Actuarial Analysis, Financial Analysis, Statistics)