Are you looking to join an exciting and innovative new team? A company with great culture in a high energy workplace? If so, one of the best firms in the annuity market is looking to bring on their next Actuarial hire to the modeling space.
The Actuarial Associate will be responsible for:
- Creating models using various tools, such as Excel, SQL, R, or similar technical software
- Provide summaries and analytical support to inforce blocks of business
- Conducting the testing on various assumptions for annuity products
The Actuarial Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Competence in Excel, SQL, R, or similar technical software.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (I.E. Actuarial Analysis, Financial Analysis, Statistics)
- Minimum of 3 Passing Exams toward ASA
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- A consistent 37-hour work week, and early release on Fridays to enhance your work-life flexibility
- You will be joining a team that is looking to double in size, aka amazing opportunity for upward mobility
Daily exposure to executives both in and out of the company