Salary: $80k - $105k base
Company Summary: A leading P&C insurer and reinsurer is looking to add an Actuarial Analyst to their growing team. This company has an extensive global footprint as they spread across the US and over 30 different countries. They have also been given an Excellent rating by A.M. Best. They are looking for someone to sit on the Global Reinsurance Reserving team out of NYC.
The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Commercial lines pricing; commercial property, general liability, auto liability, etc.
- Maintenance and development of pricing tools
- Prep state filings
The Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, or financial related field
- Completion of 1 or more CAS exams
- 0-3 years actuarial experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with SAS, R, SQL, etc.