A leading health insurer in California is looking to hire an experienced Actuarial Analyst to join their growing team. This position will need to work closely with a multitude of departments, being able to rapidly understand and navigate new situations.
This role has the option to be worked remotely from anywhere in California.
- Quantify and project risk scores and revenue for the Medicare line of business.
- Conduct complex actuarial analyses to assess risk scores.
- Create data-driven solutions for capturing risk and improving quality of care for our members.
- Perform vendor return on investment analyses to determine ongoing benefit and decision support.
- Bachelors Degree with at least a minor in mathematics, statistics, computer science or equivalent business experience.
- Completed 3 exams towards ASA designation.
- 2 to 3 years of professional actuarial experience.
- Programming knowledge, SAS and VBA programming knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.