The Acquisitions Analyst will be responsible for...
- Track and analyze all aspects of national real estate market
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm's local business objectives
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Prepare and present reports to executives and committees.
The Real Estate Analyst will have…
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including multifamily
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level analytical skills to run financial models as well as analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets and
- Exposure Excel
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills