The AD will be a member of the Banking Team and report directly to the COO and Head of Risk. The AD will help to identify functional areas within our partner banks where we can expand and further embed our credit risk data and analytic tools. The AD will also help to identify and prospect new banks to join our platform.
This is an ideal role for someone with several years of credit risk management experience at a major financial institution, who is commercially focused and seeking a new challenge in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The position is an excellent opportunity to remain closely tethered to capital markets and risk but approach it more from a consultative and creative angle to help our clients solve problems.
- Manage the overall, profitability, success, customer satisfaction and retention of strategic client relationships
- Build, expand, and manage critical relationships within the client at senior executive levels throughout the organization
- Prospecting for growth opportunities at existing banks within a broader risk function (1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense) but also in non-risk functions across North and Latin America
- Collaborating with various teams to successfully execute strategic goals
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms
- Developing an understanding of the user landscape and articulating use cases across banks