A top 5 American Investment Bank is looking to hire a Vice President of Emerging Risk to join their Innovation team. This team is currently being built out to support risk identification efforts across all areas of the bank and to mitigate arising risks at an enterprise level from an analytical approach. This role will span both the 1st and 2nd lines of defense, with responsibilities including developing risk policies and monitoring enterprise risk frameworks. This is a hybrid role that can sit in New York, NY or Tampa, FL.
The bank is ideally looking for someone with 4+ experiences working in risk management, exposure to 1st or 2nd line functions and a strong understanding of internal control concepts and risk mitigation.
The Vice President of Emerging Risk's responsibilities include:
- Developing the enterprise risk framework and subsequent monitoring of framework functions
- Creating emerging risk mitigation policies and procedures
- Collaborating with key senior stakeholders to identify and assess risks, as well as oversee Risk Inventory
- Establish business relationships as a key person of contact and deliver presentations to effectively convey risk trends
The Vice President of Emerging Risk should have:
- Expertise in either enterprise risk, market risk, credit risk, operational risk or internal audit
- Experience with internal audit methodology and applying concepts in audit planning, strategy, delivery and execution
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- Bachelor degree is preferred
If this role sounds like a good fit, please send an updated resume and we can set up a time to connect.