Sr. Network Manager Responsibilities
- Work on the design, build, installation, maintenance, and support of the firms computing platforms, servers, and networks.
- Manage architecture projects that will focus on driving network automation adoption to expand the service and functionality across the firms' network.
- Lead the engineering design for new & existing network management tools
- Assist in the resolution for any technical issues, while interacting with internal staff/vendors/business partners.
The Sr. Network Manager MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Cisco Certifications (CCNP/CCIE/etc.)
- Expert IT infrastructure & platform knowledge in any or ALL the following domains: [Networking, Distributed/Server, Storage, Mainframe, Workplace Technology, Unified Communications]
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in networking technologies
- Cisco NSO, DevOps network tools, SevOne
- Implementing & configuring Cisco SD-WAN / ACI
- Working on firewalls (Juniper/Checkpoint)
- Complex routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Security (IPsec, NAT, VPN)
- 1+ YOE Managing a network team that designs, configures & deploys network automation across various platforms & tools.
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Experience with GNS3
- Knowledge of coding with Python.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
If you are interested in the Sr. Network Manager role, please apply ASAP!