Global Head of Marketing – New York Hedge Fund - USA
Date:27 Feb 2013
Location:United States, New York
Salary:$150K + bonus
A hedge fund in New York, are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to lead the team and take responsibility for a global marketing and branding strategy. You will report to the CEO and take a role in assisting business growth.
- Oversee a detailed marketing and PR strategy for the business globally.
- Put together marketing materials, brochures and presentations.
- Articulate a strong company image and brand.
- Take responsibility for internal and external communications.
- Work on the firm’s website.
- Keep track of a global marketing budget.
- Organize and manage events.
- Coordinate PR and manage media relations.
- Contacts in financial PR desirable.
- Creative and strong ability to implement marketing ideas.
- Previous marketing experience with an asset manager, bank or hedge fund.
- Experience putting together and leading a marketing strategy.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to utilize social media.
There are strong management prospects with the firm, and a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates, please email a CV in Word format to email@example.com